It is our school policy that all children wear school uniform when attending school or when participating in a school organised event outside of normal school hours.
The uniform is part of our school ethos and in coming to High Clarence Primary parents agree to support our policy.
Our uniform consists of the following:
- White or light blue collared polo shirt (with or without school logo) – Required
- Royal Blue sweatshirt/cardigan ( with or without school logo) - Required
- Grey/Black trousers/leggings/skirt/culottes/shorts/pinafore dress - Required
- Light blue and white checked dress for summer if desired - Optional
- Sensible school shoes/trainers or boots in winter - Required
If parents wish to purchase sweatshirts/cardigans or polo shirts with the school logo on these can be ordered from the school office.
School also has a ‘pre-loved’ uniform section which is readily available for any parent to access for no charge.
We encourage all our children to wear their uniform smartly. All items of uniform must be labelled.